Sunday, August 16, 2009

Balboa Park

Today I got to meet Dan Cohen in Balboa Park. It took me a bit to get there but, we walked around and grabbed a bite to eat and then went to the Natural History Museum and the Body Worlds was there. Pretty interesting stuff. Then we had to part ways after chilling in the beautiful San Diego weather. And then real adventure began. I had no idea where I was going because I didn't really know how exactly I got to Balboa Park in the first place. I asked a lot of locals if I was in the right direction and it confused me a little. But anyway I walked and walked and somehow found myself in the center of San Diego. A little off course. I asked a few people at a bus stop where to go and I got on a bus. I somehow made it to the main "trolley" aka train station and headed home. I think I walked about 5 miles. Who knows? But all in all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment