Wednesday, August 19, 2009

At Invisible Children we work...and do the Thriller dance? YUP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwNZtlTaG2I

Its true. We did stay up all night to learn the dance. All for Margie's Birthday. If you can find me, you have really good eyes. I was in the back since I am not the greatest dancer in the world. Anyway, that is what we did today during our lunch break. We do actually work. I booked a screening on Monday, along with my entire team! I am pretty sure we are still the only team to get all of its members to ring the gong in one day. Basically we are great. Still that puts me at 1 screening booked, and I should be getting one a day. Its hard to have a principal or their secretary call you back when they don't want to forward the messages along. I think every district needs a Barbara Sweeney. (heart you mom) That's basically the highlights of this week so far. Being on the phone and computer ALL day certainly takes a toll on you. I get back to the Roadie House and want to pass out. Its INTENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment