Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This Is Your Life

Gotta say, I love that song by Switchfoot. I have been listening to a lot of Switchfoot recently. I love their new song "Mess of Me" , its really good. Anyway, its been a while since I posted last, and I just wanted to update everyone on whats been going on. Well I have been sick. The rumors are true. Tonsillitis and an upper respiratory infection finally got me in. To be honest I have been a little sick since about a week before Tour launched. So basically 5 weeks. So I got dropped off in Hurst to stay with the family for a few days and go to a doctor. 5 days and 5 different meds later, I am still a little sick, but getting better. I really enjoyed staying with them and seeing Sarah, the girls, Ian, and hanging with Stephen. We went and saw Zombieland, which was really funny. Also I got to play a little video games while hanging with Stephen. Batman: Arkham Asylum is a really fun game to play. Anyways, I am now back with the team in Garland, and its back to work in the A.M.

We head to Waco Friday and then Houston on Monday, MY region! I hope it doesn't get to much crazier than it has been in the past week or two. More to come.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment