Monday, September 28, 2009

A Weekend of Fun and Family


Friday night we were lucky enough to be able to stop at the Heaton's in Hurst. (I like the sound of that) Saturday we had the day off and so the team and I went to Incredible Pizza, to eat, play games, win mad tickets, and not think of IC work and Salesforce. It was a great time. Then we went and saw Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs, and I highly enjoyed it. Sunday we had steak and potatoes as an early dinner with the family, and we were off to First United Methodist Church of Mansfield. It was a great crowd and the youth pastor is really awesome....(Brad, you got him beat though) We did pretty well on merch sales, we reached our main goals for the night, and we headed to Melissa's cousin Todd's house. He has a lot of really awesome pictures and paintings around his house.

As for today, we went to Cowboy Chow for some lunch. IT WAS DELICIOUS! I had red pepper brisket tacos and some rice. YUM! Following lunch we went to Good Records, to buy some music and whatnot. I bought a $5 book called Manifesto: An Anonymous Novel, and I have no idea what it is about. It starts right away and I think its just a rant of some guy's mind. Who knows, it may turn out to be really good. Either way it was 5 bucks so no complaints if it stinks.

I have no idea what is on the agenda for the night because our screening got canceled. I think we are staying with our Regional Manager, Lauren at her house tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment